The High Velocity Edge: Part Five
How to operate systems inspired by Sakichi Toyoda's "jidoka" philosophy.
Part five of a nine part series on the 2009 book "The High Velocity Edge" by Steven Spear.
This episode continues discussing system design and operations with a focus on using "jidoka" to build in quality control into systems.
- DevOps Email Course
- Project to Product Email Course
- Continuous Improvement Pocket Guide
- War & Peace & IT Pocket Guide
Adam Hawkins' Links
- Episode Transcript
- The High Velocity Edge (book)
- The Story of Sakichi Toyoda
- Biography of Taiichi Ohno
- Small Batches #11: Preflight Checks
Follow @smallbatchesfm on Twitter and tweet me with your comments. Want a topic covered on the show? Then call +1-833-933-1912 and leave your request in a voice mail. Preference goes to to listener requests.
Support the Show!
Subscribe to Small Batches
Show notes and other presents sent to your inbox