The High Velocity Edge: Part One
Adam introduces "The High Velocity Edge" by Steven Spear.
Part one of a nine part series on the 2009 book "The High Velocity Edge" by Steven Spear.
This episode demonstrates how complex systems fail through the story of Mrs. Grant and the four capabilities to overcome such failures.
- DevOps Email Course
- Project to Product Email Course
- Continuous Improvement Pocket Guide
- War & Peace & IT Pocket Guide
Adam Hawkins' Links
- Episode Transcript
- The High Velocity Edge (book)
- Creating High Velocity Organizations (talk)
- Discovering Your Way to Greatness: How Finding and Fixing Faults is the Path to Perfection (talk)
- The Pursuit of Perfection: Dominant Architectures and Dynamics (podcast)
Follow @smallbatchesfm on Twitter and tweet me with your comments. Want a topic covered on the show? Then call +1-833-933-1912 and leave your request in a voice mail. Preference goes to to listener requests.
Support the Show!
Tell me about you in the listener survey! Rate this show on iTunes. Share this episode with your friends and colleaagues. Feedback is love, so send some my way.
Creators and Guests
Software Delivery Coach
Subscribe to Small Batches
Show notes and other presents sent to your inbox