The pre-commit prevents known bad commits from entering the deployment pipeline. Use it as tool to improve percent-complete-percent-accurate in your deployment pipeline.
- Mastering the Third Way of DevOps use the Toyota Kata for continuous improvement
- Free DevOps Course much more detailed than what we can cover in the podcast
- My Review & Analysis on The DevOps Handbook
- My Review & Analysis on Accelerate
- Software Development in 3 Principles & 4 Metrics
Subscribe to Small Batches
Show notes and other presents sent to your inbox