The Five Dysfunctions of a Team with Dave Mangot
Adam discusses "The Five Dysfunctions of Team" by Patrick Lencioni with SRE & DevOps expert Dave Mangot.
Adam welcomes Dave Mangot to the show for a book discussion. The book is a classic leadership and management book: "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team". Adam & Dave discuss the dysfunctions through a lens of software delivery, DevOps, and SRE.
- DevOps Email Course
- Project to Product Email Course
- Continuous Improvement Pocket Guide
- War & Peace & IT Pocket Guide
Dave Mangot's Links
- The Goal 30th Anniversary Edition
- Just Culture: Restoring Trust and Accountability in Your Organization, Third Edition
- The Three Principles Underpinning DevOps
- Inno-Versity Presents: "Greatness" by David Marquet
- The Manager's Path (Book)
- People not Tech
- What Google Learned from Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team
Adam Hawkins' Links
Follow @smallbatchesfm on Twitter and tweet me with your comments. Want a topic covered on the show? Then call +1-833-933-1912 and leave your request in a voice mail. Preference goes to to listener requests.
Support the Show!
Subscribe to Small Batches
Show notes and other presents sent to your inbox