Value Streams with Carmen de Ardo
Carmen de Ardo & Adam Hawkins give an introduction to value streams and value stream management.
Adam welcomes Carmen de Ardo to the show. Carmen is a senior VSM strategist at TaskTop and author of numerous books on value streams, leaderships, DevOps, and product transformation.
This episode is a response to a listener request for an episode on value streams. So we start from the beginning of "what is a value stream" and work up towards toward value stream mapping, the flow framework, and peak of continuous improvement.
- New! One Month Software Delivery Dojo
- DevOps Email Course
- Project to Product Email Course
- Continuous Improvement Pocket Guide
- War & Peace & IT Pocket Guide
Adam Hawkins' Links
- DOES15 - Carmen DeArdo - How DevOps is Enabling Lean Application Development
- The Case for Value Stream Architecture - Mik Kersten & Carmen DeArdo
- Project to Product: Practical Realities at a Large Scale Enterprise - Nationwide & Tasktop
- The Quest for Accelerated Delivery - Nationwide
- Value Stream Management: Treat Your Pipeline as Your Most Important Product
- Small Batches #21: The Flow Framework with Dr. Mik Kersten
- Small Batches #9: The Four Types of Work
Carmen DeArdo's Links
- Standing on Shoulders: A leader’s guide to digital transformation
- Standing on Shoulders Podcast Edition
- The Age of Value Stream Management
- Moving to Project to Product
Follow @smallbatchesfm on Twitter and tweet me with your comments. Want a topic covered on the show? Then call +1-833-933-1912 and leave your request in a voice mail. Preference goes to to listener requests.
Support the Show!
Join our newsletter
Transcripts and show notes sent to your inbox.