Team Topologies with Matthew Skelton
Matthew Skelton & Adam Hawkins discuss concepts in "Team Topologies" and inflection points in team and software architecture.
Adam welcomes Matthew Skelton to the show. Matthew is co-author of the book "Team Topologies" and a DevOps Enterprise Summit speaker. This episode builds on the previous podcast introducing the team types and interaction models.
Adam and Matthew discuss the first principles in Team Topologies, building internal platform products, and the impact on software and team architecture.
- New! One Month Software Delivery Dojo
- DevOps Email Course
- Project to Product Email Course
- Continuous Improvement Pocket Guide
- War & Peace & IT Pocket Guide
Adam Hawkins' Links
- Team Topologies in Small Batches #18
- Team Topologies talks at the DevOps Enterprise Summit
Matthew Skelton's Links
- Team Topologies: Organizing Business & Technology for Fast Flow (book)
- Key Concepts
- Mini-book: Organization Dynamics with Team Topologies (in collaboration with TechBeacon)
Follow @smallbatchesfm on Twitter and tweet me with your comments. Want a topic covered on the show? Then call +1-833-933-1912 and leave your request in a voice mail. Preference goes to to listener requests.
Support the Show!
Subscribe to Small Batches
Show notes and other presents sent to your inbox