The Principle of Feedback
The Principle of Feedback, or the second way of DevOps, describes using right to left feedback in the value stream.
The DevOps Handbook & Accelerate are the source material for this episode.
The Principle of Feedback, or the second way of DevOps, describes using right to left feedback in the value stream. This episode explores how telemetry is more than error data or alerts. When used right (i.e. paired with experimentation), telemetry provides an objective way to move towards shared goals.
- Free DevOps Course much more detailed than what we can cover in the podcast
- Products over Projects expand flow, feedback, and learning to the entire organization
- Mastering the Third Way of DevOps use the Toyota Kata for continuous improvement
- My Review & Analysis on The DevOps Handbook
- My Review & Analysis on Accelerate
- Software Development in 3 Principles & 4 Metrics
Join our newsletter
Transcripts and show notes sent to your inbox.