GitOps & ArgoCD with Viktor Farcic
Viktor Farcic & Adam Hawkins discuss logic behind GitOps, how to use ArgoCD, and changing the way we think of production environments.
Adam welcomes Viktor Farcic to the show. Viktor Farcic is a Principal DevOps Architect at CodeFresh, a member of the Google Developer Experts, Continuous Delivery Foundation Ambassadors, and Docker Captains groups, and a published author.
Adam & Viktor discuss the how and why of GitOps and how ArgoCD fits in the deployment pipeline. Many fun sidebars in this conversation into the role of docs vs code and why you should never compromise on your workflow when quality is at stake. This is a fun and easy conversation. Best served with a beer instead of the usual coffee. Enjoy the laughs.
- New! One Month Software Delivery Dojo
- DevOps Email Course
- Project to Product Email Course
- Continuous Improvement Pocket Guide
- War & Peace & IT Pocket Guide
Viktor Farcic's Links
- The DevOps Toolkit Book Series
- The DevOps Toolkit Video Series
- DevOps Paradox Podcast
Adam Hawkins' Links
- My appearance on The DevOps Paradox: A Day in the Life of a SRE
- Next Gen Deployments @ Skillshare (Webinar)
Follow @smallbatchesfm on Twitter and tweet me with your comments. Want a topic covered on the show? Then call +1-833-933-1912 and leave your request in a voice mail. Preference goes to to listener requests.
Support the Show!
Join our newsletter
Transcripts and show notes sent to your inbox.