The Principle of Flow
A look into the Principle of Flow which calls for fast feedback cycles from development to production.
The DevOps Handbook & Accelerate are the source material for this episode.
The principle of flow, or the first way of DevOps, calls for building fast feedback from development to production. In practice this mean implementing continuous delivery.
- Free DevOps Course much more detailed than what we can cover in the podcast
- Products over Projects expand flow, feedback, and learning to the entire organization
- Mastering the Third Way of DevOps use the Toyota Kata for continuous improvement
- My Review & Analysis on The DevOps Handbook
- My Review & Analysis on Accelerate
- Software Development in 3 Principles & 4 Metrics
Subscribe to Small Batches
Show notes and other presents sent to your inbox